We created Freedom at Home Dialysis Home Health Care to give end-stage renal patients another treatment option in addition to “in-center.” Hospital or LTACH dialysis patients considered “non-admission” at in-center facility when ready for discharge can now discharge to an SNF that is a clinical partner with our Staff-Assisted Dialysis program. They no longer have to endure extended hospital stays as patients can be seen immediately upon discharge at the SNF receiving their dialysis treatment bedside by our highly trained staff. The program is transitional allowing the patient to return to the in-center when able.
Benefits of snf in-house dialysis
Staff Assist In-House Dialysis for qualified patients is medically necessary as an alternative to facility in-center hemodialysis. Our Clinical Team screens all admissions to SNF for safe SNF bedside dialysis. We also match SNF’s with our unique Admission Qualifier Categories.
- Faster discharge to the clinical partner SNF from hospital or LTACH
- Proven Reduction in Hospital readmissions
- 1 to 1 ratio Licensed Nurse to patient promoting responsive attention to patients needs regarding comfort, safety, compliance, and outcomes
- Patient able to participate with SNF Therapy or wound care treatments
- Better coordination of care between dialysis clinical team and SNF clinical team
- No more transporting of the patient to/from the Dialysis Center via ambulance or stretcher
- Faster reintegration to home
We are a credentialed managed care provider for the following commercial Insurance companies: Amerigroup, Molina Health Care, Superior Health Plan, United Health Care (UHC) and Cigna. We DO NOT accept Traditional Medicare or Medicaid plans.
Improving patient outcomes remains a top priority for skilled nursing providers, and some SNFs have begun to see the potential benefits of offering specialized on-site services such as staff assist dialysis.
Call us at 972-772-2565 or 469-402-3450 on how to become one of Freedom at Home Dialysis Clinical Partner.