Freedom at Home Dialysis was created to give end-stage renal patients another treatment option in addition to “in-center”, “self-care home dialysis” or “Peritoneal dialysis”. Many patients desire and need the ability to have their dialysis treatments performed in the home, however, are unable to perform the necessary self-administered tasks to do so. Freedom at Home Dialysis bridges that gap with the “Staff Assist” dialysis program by providing a licensed nurse in the home to administer and stay with the patient during the dialysis treatment.
The benefits for those patients requiring Staff Assist Dialysis delivered at home or SNF is enormous.
- Shorter hospital or LTACH stay allowing better recovery at home or SNF
- When the in-center dialysis clinic considered patient “non-admission” due to any medical reason, staff-assisted hemodialysis treatment is available for you
- Only licensed & experienced dialysis nurses will perform the dialysis treatments every visit, every time.
- The 1 to 1 care nurse-to-patient ratio promotes responsive attention to the patients’ needs, assisting in comfort, safety, compliance, and positive outcomes.
- The patient does not need to have a “Care Partner” at home. Freedom at Home Dialysis nurse will do it all for you.
- Recovery of the patient at home is made quicker.
This program is transitional in nature so that patients may go back to their previous dialysis clinic after recovery.
Freedom at Home Dialysis is your ONLY reliable source of providing staff assist dialysis at home or SNF.
Contact us at 972-772-2565 for more information or to request a home visit.
We are a credentialed managed care provider for the following commercial Insurance companies: Amerigroup, Molina Health Care, Superior Health Plan, United Health Care (UHC) and Cigna. We DO NOT accept Traditional Medicare or Medicaid plans.