Freedom at Home Dialysis was created to give end-stage renal patients another treatment option in addition to “in-center”, “self-care home dialysis” or “Peritoneal dialysis”. Many patients desire and need the ability to have their dialysis treatments performed in the home, however, are unable to perform the necessary self-administered tasks to do so. Freedom at Home Dialysis bridges that gap with the “Staff Assist” dialysis program by providing a licensed nurse in the home to administer and stay with the patient during the dialysis treatment.
The benefits for those patients requiring Staff Assist Dialysis delivered at home are enormous.
- Shorter hospital or LTACH stay allowing better recovery at home
- When there is a major difficulty of going to the in- center dialysis clinic due to any medical reason, staff assist hemodialysis treatment is available for you
- Licensed & experienced dialysis nurses will perform the dialysis treatments every visit, every time.
- The one to one care, Nurse to patient ratio promotes responsive attention to the patients’ needs assisting in comfort, safety, compliance, and positive outcomes.
- The patient does not need to have a “Care Partner” at home, Freedom at Home Dialysis nurse will do it all for you.
- Recovery of the patient at home is made quicker.
This program is transitional in nature, so after recovery, patient may go back to their previous dialysis clinic.
We accept United Health Care (UHC), CIGNA, AETNA, HUMANA and Amerigroup Star Plus* (Medicaid). On a case-to-case basis, Medicare Managed Care*- UHC Care Improvement Plus, Humana Gold, Amerigroup MMP, Wellcare, and Medicaid Managed Care* – Molina Star Plus and Superior Star Plus. We work with ALL insurances however, we do not accept traditional Medicare and Medicaid at this time.
*serviced by our sister agency, Vibrant Home Health Care, a Dialysis Designated Agency
Freedom at Home Dialysis is your ONLY reliable source of providing staff assist dialysis at home or SNF.
Contact us at 972-772-2565 for more information or to request a home visit.